1. General.. All sales made through the Website are subject to our exchange, return and refund policy as stated herein.
2. Damaged packaging and Defective Products.. If You receive a Product in damaged packaging, You must report it to us immediately and return the unopened package to us by first calling us to get a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and shipping the Product in accordance with this Section. Ava will take care of the shipping costs of the unopened package (and thus unused Product) so long as the package is returned by the same courier as the original shipment. Upon inspection of the damaged packaging, a new Product will be sent to You. This same procedure will be followed in the event that your Product does not function properly upon receipt. Please note that You must notify Ava of all intended returns within seven (7) days of your receipt of the damaged packaging or defective Product. Please see also the limited warranty set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
3. 30 Day Refund Policy. Any purchase of a Product qualifies for a 30 day refund from the date of First Use (as determined by Ava’s internal monitoring system) so long as the total hours of viewing time as determined by Ava’s internal monitoring system (hereinafter “Viewing Time”) does not exceed 20 hours. If You are not satisfied with the Product within thirty (30) days of the date of First Use, You can call customer service for a return authorization (RMA) number. You will be responsible for return shipping costs. Once the Product is received, You will get a full refund for the Product, less a thirty dollar ($30) restocking fee if Viewing Time does not exceed 20 hours. If the Viewing Time is over 20 hours Ava has the right to deduct a $30 restocking fee plus one full month subscription of twenty dollars ($20) for a total deduction of fifty dollars ($50). The box must be in reasonable condition with original packaging and accessories. Ava may reasonably charge for missing items or damage by reducing the amount of the refund. The cost of any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts for reasons not due to our error will be deducted from the price paid for the Product at fair value of the cost of that item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within fifteen (15) business days of Ava’s receipt of your return. Note, however, that refunds may show up on your credit card up to ten (10) business days after Ava initiates the refund.
4. Returns after 30 Days. If the Product is returned more than thirty (30) days after the date of First Use, Ava has the right to deduct, from the initial price of the GLBox, a total of thirty dollars ($30) for a one-time restocking fee plus two full months subscription of forty dollars ($40) for a total deduction of seventy dollars ($70).
5. Returns after 60 Days. . If the Product is returned more than sixty (60) days after First Use, Ava has the right to deduct thirty dollars ($30) for a one-time restocking fee plus three full months subscription of sixty dollars ($60) for a total deduction of ninety dollars ($90). By way of example: GLBox Returned within 31 to 60 days = $30 restocking fee + $40 subscription = $70 deducted from purchase price GLBox Returned within 61 to 90 days = $30 restocking fee + $60 subscription = $90 deducted from purchase price No refunds will be accepted after 90 days from date of First Use.
6. GLBox Return. If you wish to return the Product for any reason pursuant to the refund policies set forth above, the Product must be in perfect condition. All returns must be in their original packaging. If the Product has a manufacture default, it can be exchanged within the first thirty (30) days of the First Use date subject to the terms and conditions set forth in Section (9). You will be responsible for the cost of shipping the Product to us, and we will ship the replacement back to you at our cost.
7. Accessories Return. Accessories may be returned within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund. We do not refund any accessories after 30 days. Equipment must be in original condition and in re-saleable condition. Packages must be returned in their original packaging, with any warranty cards, manuals or any other documentation that originally came with the item. We cannot accept returns that are not in original packaging. Items missing pieces or damaged through negligence or misuse are not returnable.
8. Need for RMA. All returns and exchanges of the GLBox must be authorized by the GLTurk support desk where a return authorization (RMA) number will be issued for the return. No returns or exchanges will be accepted without an RMA number.
9. Limited Warranty. The GLBox has a one year manufacturing warranty, starting from the date of First Use as defined above in Section (3). In case of a needed repair or exchange after thirty (30) days and up to one year after First Use, all shipping costs must be paid by the consumer, subject to the RMA requirements set forth in Section (8).
10. Exchange or Upgrade of GLBox.
You may choose to either have your defective GLBox replaced with the same type of box or have it upgraded to a higher model. The following applies to returns and exchanges of GLBoxes within the warranty period:
a. Repair/replacement of a defective box with a refurbished box of the same make and model
i. We will send the refurbished box to You our expense, and request that You return the defective box to us in the same packaging.
ii. You will be responsible for the return shipment.
iv. The refurbished box will continue with the same warranty period based on the first usage date of the original box.
iii. The warranty period does not start over when a refurbished box is registered and sent back to You.
b. Upgrade from a defective Lower Model GLBox to a refurbished Higher Model GLBox.
i. We will replace the defective lower model GLBox with a refurbished higher model GLBox at the cost of the difference in price between the two boxes.
ii. We will send the refurbished higher model GLBox to You at our expense and request that You return the defective lower model GLBox to us in the same packaging.
iii. You will be responsible for the return shipment.
iv. The refurbished higher model GLBox box will continue the same warranty period based on the first usage date of the original box.
v. The warranty period does not start over when a refurbished box is registered and sent back to You.
c. Upgrade from a defective Lower Model GLBox to a new Higher Model GLBox.
i. You have to follow through with the return policy set forth in Sections 6, 7 and 8, and we will apply the credit, if any, as calculated pursuant to Sections 3, 4 and 5 hereof, towards a new higher model GLBox.
ii. We will ship the new higher model GLBox to the user at our expense and once the new box is received, You will send the defective lower model GLBox back to us in the same packaging.
iii. You will be responsible for the return shipment.
iv. We will monitor the delivery of the new box to ensure that the defective lower model GLBox is blocked and returned to us promptly once the higher model GLBox has been received.
v. This transaction is considered a new purchase and the warranty period will start anew.
11. Upgrade of a Functioning Lower Model GLBox to a Higher Model GLBox . Should you wish to upgrade your GLBox from a lower model to a higher model at any time, the following procedures will apply:
i. You will have to follow with the return policy set forth in Sections 6, 7 and 8, and we will apply the credit, if any, as calculated pursuant to Sections 3, 4 and 5 hereof, to your account towards a new higher model GLBox.
ii. We will ship the new higher model GLBox to You at your expense and once You received the new box, You must use the same packaging to ship the lower model GLBox back to us. You will be responsible for the return shipment.
iii. We will monitor the delivery of the new box to ensure that the lower model GLBox is blocked and returned to us promptly once the higher model GLBox has been received.
iv. We will give You a 10 day grace period to continue using your lower model GLBox until the arrival of the higher model GLBox.
v. During this 10 day grace period, once the higher model GLBox is activated, the lower model GLBox will be blocked.
vi. This transaction is considered as a new purchase and the warranty period will start anew.
12. GLBox-Viewing Subscription. If You wish to cancel your GLBox-viewing subscription, a refund will be issued for full unused months only.
13. Web-Viewing Subscription. The subscriptions for web-viewing will be charged on a monthly basis. If You wish to cancel your web-viewing subscription, a refund will be issued for unused months only.